The future...

I have removed all posts to this blog as all links are useless anyway. In light of recent events concerning "cyberlockers" and Filesonic in particular I will need some time to work out what's the best way to go for future posting. It's my intention to rebuild this blog from the ground up with all new links. I haven't decided what path to follow yet so I welcome any feedback and preferences. Leave your comments and thoughts... 



Leave your comments here:

5 comments:

  1. De verdad muchas gracias por el tiempo que nos apoyastes con la buena musica de este grupo, ojala pronto haya una solucion blanca a todo esto, un abrazo y mi gratitud siempre.
    VC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr Blue. We appreciate all your hard work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the great posts of the past. I hope you return soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all your hard work you are one of those people who made internet worth surfing. Hope you will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the past efforts. Your sites are truly a labour of love.
    Alternatives to FileSonic can be EasyBitez or Edoc but I honestly think that torrents could be a better idea for the future.

    ReplyDelete