I stranded at uploading 145 Artists/Bands with 1479 HQ CD's when all hell broke
loose in cyberlocker-world. We're about 3 months later now and the dust
is slowly starting to settle. Time to pick up the pieces and move on. I
decided to resurrect my blog in the hope this time it will hold a
little longer. This time I will use FileFactory.
It's nice to free downloaders and it's been around since 2005 which
translates in a couple of centuries in internet terms. I keep my fingers
crossed they stay around.
In light of what happenend
and the hours of work I saw swepped away, I've also decided to keep
things a lot simpler. No more essays and written texts about the albums I
post, no more links where to buy the album. I guess anybody with some
intrest in music will find enough info on the net about the albums I
post. I suggest All Music Guide and Rate Your Music. By the way... the downloadlink will be hidden. Don't be lazy, find it and leave a comment.
I hope you will enjoy what I have to offer.
Any suggestions are welcome.
AlfaBlue
No comments:
Post a Comment